- 5 tb mayo
- 1 tb relish
- 2 tb ketchup
- 1 ts sugar
- 1 ts Dijon mustard
- 1 ts seeded mustard
- 1 tb horseradish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 sprig fresh dill
- 5 cornichon, fine chopped (dill pickles work best)
- 2 tb pickle brine
- S+P to taste
- Measure and add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Adjust seasoning as needed.
Shelf life: 1 week
HOW TO BUILD THE ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER
- 2 4oz burger patties
- 2 slice American Cheese
- 6 bread & butter pickles
- 1 soft burger bun
- Lettuce and tomato for garnish
- Grill the burgers, 3 minutes per side.
- Once flipped, add the cheese.
- Add 3 piece pickles to the burger.
- Grill the buns, then spoon the secret sauce on the top and bottom.
- Garnish with lettuce and tomato.