- 12 mini red skin potatoes
- 3oz cubed unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 sprig green onion, chopped (optional)
- S+P to taste
- Rinse the potatoes, and bring to a boil with a pinch of salt. Leave uncovered.
- After the potatoes have boiled for 20 minutes and are fork tender, drain.
- Add butter to the pot, then add the potatoes and garlic.
- Mash with a masher or fork, leaving texture.
- Add 35% cream, green onions and S+P to taste.
- Serve with your favourite steak.
- Finish with chimichurri https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llKle…
Yield: 1.5 L
Shelf Life: 5 days